Share About This ♥

Photobucket

Jumat, 16 April 2010

Busy Weekend

Hey Friday!
You're not my favorite day for while.
Guess what, we really have so many works to do!
Emma_large
Like next 2 days is such a beautiful
boring and hell days for me. This is really confusing
me all the time and I thought this since last night

Mr.Puji told us there are many
contests and grade 8 should join it. With no exception.
My friends choose me for making a story,I joint compose a song,
choir group and Mr.Puji asked me for the English Story
Telling. I was really excited about those.
But too bad...
I got an announcement that the contest is over
about a month ago. So, if me and my friends want
to join the competition,we must to prepare for the regency
level. Look,we skipped school level! So our school now are really
busy to selecting the student that will be sent to the contest.
3570658938_7da6d70454_large
I was really excited about that!
Especially for the choir because all of girl from grade 8
is would joint it. Then what? We must ready for Monday.
Yes,NEXT MONDAY!! FML! I got nothing!

We'll have a presentation next MONDAY too
because our school has arrival of guest from somewhere I don't
know and it is makes the situation becomes bad,bad and bad.
I don't know how to describe it. I'm sick of this.

So next Monday,I'll come to school at 7 am
for the selection. I really know that I don't have a beautiful
voice but you should know that I love choir so bad. I really
want to join those choir. This things are
stressing me out..
Tumblr_kr4zo8uq3v1qzcapto1_400_large
How about my story?
How about my story telling?
How about my song?
How about my presentation?
How about my others extracurricular?
How about me?
I can't believe about this!

I'm not a kind of a smart girl like that.
But,I'm going excited about music.
Music is my life.

7 komentar:

Ladinia DalinTasya mengatakan...

haha kalo aku jadi kamu rambutku langsung botaakkk hahhaha
gile aje segudang gitu tugasnya eh lombanya...
hahhaha

but, GOOD LUCK OLINE ! i know you always be the best :)

love you, xo
Tasya

Lorine Kalista Noor mengatakan...

g tau nih aku nyerah aja kalo kyk gini sih -,-
thx tasya :)

love you too,xo
Lorine

Anne C. Afriliani mengatakan...

I got busy week not busy weekend!!! aaaaaaaaaaaa good luck okay haha

Lorine Kalista Noor mengatakan...

oh busy week is more bad kak :P
this shitty will end at this monday
thank you and good luck to you too

Anonim mengatakan...

Whatever you feel like, get up, dress up, show up and do your best:)

A N A S T A S Y A mengatakan...

gudluck for those tasks yaa..!!

thanks for dropping comments on my blog sayang :)

Lorine Kalista Noor mengatakan...

@Factory Girl : Thanks.. that's mean everything for me :)
@Anastasya : Thanks ya :) iya your welcome ya udah dropping comments too :)