Share About This ♥

Photobucket

Jumat, 24 September 2010

Do Sport

Well well well..
I'm not an athlete but I
should tell you that actually
I really love sport. Basket ball,
swimming, running, baseball but
I don't practice much. Because I
have so many activities and I don't
have much time to do that every week.

When I was a little girl,
my father and I went to the beach
with our bike and we swam as far as
we can and we ran along the beach
HOW FUN!

But, now my father is busy
and I don't really close to him anymore.
It's just like a awkward you know.
Yeah you know, I'm a girl and a girl
should more close to her mom.

Yesterday, I went to gym
with one of my best girl, Alifia.
Well, I lost my calories but not
that much (yeah you know like in the biggest loser) because I did rarely
exercise and that is makes me feel
tired so fast. I have to bring back my spirit.
Holiday made me so lazy. And that's why
I prefer busy. I get worry about my body.

I actually not fat.
But I keep thinking my self fat.
I don't know why but I feel I'm fat.
Some of people say that I have an ideal
body and some of them said
"hm Oline. Do more sport ok?"

And this morning,
I went to swimming pool with
my brother, my girls Alifia and Dilla and my
2 guys friends which is Albert and Rahman.

Alifia didn't swim and I asked her
to take pictures of us. But cursed her, she
took many photos but the photos are so ugly!
All of em'. I will never upload it
to anywhere.

Do you like sport??

-Lorine Kalista Noor-

7 komentar:

Ashley mengatakan...

Hi! I think you're being too hard on yourself sweetie. You should love your body and want to keep it healthy, but don't sweat it if it doesn't look "perfect". We're women: our bodies will NEVER be exactly how we want them to be.

You're beautiful just the way you are!

xoxo
Ashley

Ladinia DalinTasya mengatakan...

hey, don't think that your body is fat, you're being too hard. sport is really necessary but too much ?? no no no it's bad do sport routine is better that do it everyday :)

xoxo
-T-

Rebecca Clairine mengatakan...

thx for ur comment darl !
:D

ooh , yeah !
they re twins ,
we have the same background <3
:)

xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

paislea mengatakan...

you are gorgeous just how you are! don't be too hard on yourself. it's good to have goals but don't make them unreasonable!

i too am working on toning up for my cruise in january. i have set a goal for myself, but i know it's something that i can reach.

just know that you are gorgeous!!

thanks for visiting my blog!

allisterbee.blogspot.com

Celeste mengatakan...

I love badminton! But don't be so hard on yourself- play sports because they're fun and a healthy activity. So much negative focus on yourself is only detrimental- learn to love your body! It does amazing things for you every day.

paddle to shore mengatakan...

hi! I use a Nikon d90. Thank you for your comments:)

Autumn @ Autumn All Along mengatakan...

Thanks for the comment. I am not very good at sports, but I try. It's horrible that girls usually feel that way about their bodies though!