Share About This ♥

Photobucket

Rabu, 29 September 2010

Blog Update Schedule

Yesterday was the first day of school.
And that's mean I school now.

NO MORE FREE TIME.
NO MORE LAZY.
NO MORE PLAYING COMPUTER ALL DAY LONG.
and the sadness one is..
I can't update my blog as often as I did when
holiday.

So I decided to make schedule for my blog
Why not?
Our life must be organize as good
as we can. And that way, is what
I try to do now. Hope I can do it better and
not break my promise.

I'll update my blog every Friday or Saturday.
Because Friday is the last day of school
and I have still have Sunday when Saturday comes.

Hope you guys still want to visit my blog.
I'll rep your comment as soon as I can.
If I could open my blog, the first thing that
I always checked is my comment(s).

Keep reading my blog and keep
comment it. I always waiting for you guys.
You also can email me too.
oline.oline@hotmail.com

with a basket of love,
Lorine Kalista Noor

3 komentar:

Lia Waroka Putri mengatakan...

keep the organizing stuff up dear! I agree with this even sometimes..I dont obey my own rules xD barbiejunk

Rebecca Clairine mengatakan...

thx for ur comment :)

i agree with u ,
that's true ,

check my newest post ,
xoxo,
Rebecca
http://rebeccaclch.blogspot.com

Anonim mengatakan...

Howdy

I apreciate this great work in this blog,I do not know if you are into Poker, I passed here to see if there is anyone that can give me a hand, cause I found a free poker money bonus on http://www.english.pokersemdeposito.com/ for 888 Poker the thing is I´m confused where to start ! cash game or tournments? wath should I Play and wath stakes?Cause Ido not understand much Pokerstrategy!

see ya