Share About This ♥

Photobucket

Jumat, 24 Desember 2010

I'm Back!

WELCOME BACK! to my self
I'm sorry for didn't write anything
for months. I just really really busy with school
and finally I get something that I really really
deserve!! Yes.. HOLIDAY!!!!

I'm here now.
Sit in front of my old computer and writing
this post in the middle night.
I don't feeling much better now.

You know...
It's me Lorine who really hard to forget something.
It's me Lorine who isn't easily forgive someone.
It's me Lorine who hates someone and never let
that person happy beside her.

Why??
AM I JUST TOO EVIL TO GET HAPPY?
I know this is just a crap, junk or whatever.
But I feel better now to write this in this site.
I write what I feel, no matter what.

-Lorine Kalista Noor-

2 komentar:

Ladinia DalinTasya mengatakan...

what's wrong oline ?
keep strong okay i know you are :)
hope your problems get done soon

xo,
Tasya

Vanessa mengatakan...

Happy New Year!!! :)